Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seasonal Designs

Designing patterns really throws off your internal calendar. I find myself designing spring patterns in the fall, Christmas patterns in July or earlier, or needing to find St. Patrick's Day inspiration in the middle of December.

There are also times when clients need a pattern that can be partially or completely ambiguous...Client says, "Can I get a definitive Easter pattern that can phase out into generic spring sales and then be recolored for summer and fall?"...Me, "Sure, no sweat!" (mumbled under my breath "What do they think I am a chameleon?"

Somehow it all works out. Hope you enjoy today's selection.

Season's Greetings
Lot's of Loving
Sporadic
Light of the World (Floral Packaging Design for Bouquets, Potted Planted, etc)
Hoppin' Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment